Welcome to LilKuya.com.
Third Party Websites
LilKuya.com contain links to websites hosted by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) about you.
How do We Collect Information
We collect users’ information through several ways, including but not limited to:
- Voluntary Submission – We may ask you for your information when you register to become a member of LilKuya.com.
- Cookies – A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by our website. It helps the website to remember information about your visit that can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
- Web Beacons – A Web beacon is a graphic image that is placed on the Website that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the Website.
We gather information about its users mainly to enhance their experience on the Website. This information is used to develop content that is relevant to users’ interests and to better the Website user experience. Additionally, LilKuya.com, along with our advertising partners, collects information about our users anonymously to provide users with targeted advertising messages that are catered to their location, interests, and the Website behaviors. This collected information includes personal information users provide to us and non-personal information we automatically collect through technology.
When using our Website, you may provide us with PII, including but not limited to:
- Personal contact information (name, zip code, e-mail address, and phone numbers)
- User names (including social media user names)
- Correspondence with us
- Contact information
You may also provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website who view your User Contributions or with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Other information is collected anonymously through the use of technology, such as third-party cookies, web beacons, and other similar methods. No PII is collected through these methods. Non-personal information we automatically collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Hardware/software information (geographic location, IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, bandwidth, etc.)
- Analytics information (time spent on the Sites, number of pages viewed, referring web page, browsing information, social sharing, etc.)
- Advertising information (type of ads seen, number of times ads were served, pages where the ads were served, etc.)
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
All information, including PII, collected shall remain the sole property of LilKuya.com.
Usage of Information
We use the information collected, along with third party services such as Google Analytics, etc, to analyse our Website and how users interact with our Website. This will help us to improve our Website to serve our users better. We also use the information to tailor our Website content, including advertisements to cater to users’ preference. With the information that you submit, we may also use it to send you email communications, such as newsletters, breaking news, information about the Website, alerts, and promotional messages from advertising partners. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on LilKuya.com or to protect and defend the rights or property of LilKuya.com.
Control of Your Information
Registered users may change the information stored in their member profile at any time by visiting their member profile page. All users may also elect to stop receiving marketing material from us or on behalf of external third party business partners by following instructions at the end of any such e-mail received. You may also request to delete your personal account by emailing to us at [email protected]